I'm a 23 year old girl living with Cystic Fibrosis. I am currently living with my parents, whom I love and adore. I know- I'm a 23 year old living with her parents, lame. Actually, it is a blessing and something I cherish. I get along amazingly with my mom and dad; they take care of me and it is something I do not take for granted. I was diagnosed with CF when I was 5 months old and it is a major part of my life. I do not feel sorry for myself for having a chronic illness, for I believe it has brought people in and out of my life that I normally wouldn't have met. It has made me the strong woman I am today. I can't imagine life without this disease. I feel God has put this obstacle in my lap to show others you can't take life for granted and you must live it to its fullest. My faith keeps me strong and keeps me living day to day. I hope by writing in a blog I can show others, no matter your situation, if you keep your face to the sunshine and to Him you can do ANYTHING.
No comments:
Post a Comment